Thursday, November 27, 2008

FREE CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!! ("The Everyday Special", always a great deal!)


Hey guys, I have some awesome news! I know how you can get your own free Christmas gift, and all you have to do is ASK! This is the best ever. The catch is that you cannot get the gift for anyone else, you can only ask for yourself, but there is enough for everyone who asks! It's like unlimited supply or something but there is a time limit and I don't know when it is - SO ACT FAST! I got mine a while ago and it is like nothing I have ever gotten before - guaranteed to be irreplaceable, but always renewable. Mine turns out to be pretty comforting and it gives me something to look forward to when I'm down. It gives me strength for another day and allows me to forget all the rotten things I've done in the past. It let's me know I am never alone even when my friends won't take my myspace surveys or comment me back ! It let's me know I don't have to worry about any economic crisis or who won the elections. Isn't that great? I have the assurance of brighter days ahead, even though it seems rough now. It makes me pretty important, too, like royalty!
Have you figured it out yet or are you still curious? Weeeeelll, ok here's the details. It is the promise that one day I will be walking on streets of gold and singing with the angels in Heaven. It is the promise that, if I only ask (and mean it), The One who created the heavens and earth and who knew me in my mother's womb, will not remember the really stupid choices and dumb, ignorant things I did in the past. All those tests I cheated on *gasp*, bad thoughts in my mind, and late nights out doing stuff I knew I shouldn't have been doing.......they are gone, done, and forgotten. AND along with forgetting all the bad stuff, He helps me do the right stuff! I can't tell you what peace and confidence comes with it too. It is for anyone and everyone. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK!
Oh yeah, the time limit. There is a person somewhere on this planet, maybe not even born yet, I don't know.......but there is a person who is going to be the LAST PERSON to ask for the gift. When that person accepts the gift then time is up. Who is the last person? Is it you? Please hurry and get it while you can, don't wait until it's too late! And tell your friends. There is no way I can have accepted this gift and not tell all my friends and family, I love you guys! I want you to get in on it too!
This most wonderful, perfect gift that I have done my best to describe to you is the gift of salvation from the Lord. And really, it's not just a Christmas gift. I got mine a looong time ago, I think in the summer time. And I put it on a shelf and forgot about it, almost lost it , too! Man, that was not a good thing to do. So I got it out again and started learning about it and using it. It has made the most unbelievable difference in my life. Jesus, Son Of The Most High God, came to earth to be born in a lowly manger. He lived a humble life and ended up being the most famous and talked about person that ever walked the earth (sorry Barak), and didn't just die on a cross. He was ridiculed, beaten, whipped, bloodied and bruised, then He died on a cross. And He rose again, from the grave, and ascended to Heaven. The only perfect person to ever walk the earth, and he humbled Himself to be an unblemished, perfect sacrifice for the sins of all mankind. Wow. Someone thinks YOU are worth that. He would have done it for 1 person or for as many as our national debt is x 1000. That's a lot.
I can tell you why I believe it too. Of course I've heard about "baby Jesus" since I was little. And I always had a certain reverence for the Bible. But the major thing is that I can see it all coming true. Right here, in our time, before my very eyes. So it makes me think we are running out of time. That's why I want to get the Word out. Economic crisis, terrorism, wars and rumors of war, pestilence, horrific tsunamis and other weather, and famine. It's all there guys.
If you believe, just ask. You don't have to say a flowery, fancy "thee" and "thou" prayer. He knows what is in your mind and in your heart. Just be respectful and sincere. Repent, confess that you are a sinner and ask for forgiveness. Ask for the Holy Spirit to live in you (man, that is an awesome thing!!) Ask for help in your daily life and to show you a better way. Be faithful. Say your prayers and read your Bible. 'Cause how can you live as a Christian if you don't know what the Bible says a Christian is, huh?
Oh yeah, and for anyone who says that they are "ok" because they believe in God, well, the devil does too! For goodness sakes, the devil is IN the Bible!
I love you guys and I want THE BEST for you! I guarantee there will never be anything better than this gift, the gift of salvation and eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

"so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation."
Hebrews 9:28

1 comment:

RightKlik said...

The original Christmas gift...