Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hold On To Your Faith, Forget About The Dollar

I guess you could say my faith in God is strong. I have gone through a few trials in my short span through adulthood thus far. I think my faith is evident in that I have stayed the course through church etc. I haven't denounced God's existence even though at times I don't fully understand Him. And I think my faith has even grown immensely these past few years. I admit that I have compromised my faith by some poor decision making and recklessness. But hey, we're all human, right? Through it all there has always been that knowledge, thought, or let me say, awareness that God is there. He's so much bigger, more marvelous and more powerful than the most formidable of opponents. It's a good feeling knowing He's on my side. I'll be calling on Him even more in the days to come.
My husband's son has a multi-million dollar business that is on the verge of collapse due to the failing economy. He may very well lose everything he has, and with 5 children and dozens of families that depend on the employment, that is a very scary prospect. Scary for me too, since my husband works for him.
What is happening to our money? Where has it all gone? We owe billions- trillions of dollars to other countries "that don't like us very much." What happens when they decide to call in all of our debts? There is no way possible to pay them back. How long has our country been operating in the red? Who knew or didn't know this was coming? Who is responsible?
I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but some pretty wild things could very well emerge from the obliteration of the American dollar. I've heard of the "Amero", the North American Union, the NWO. I don't know what to believe because I'm no scholar. I don't believe everything the media is told to tell us. But I'm certainly becoming more aware of the things going on around me. Some things are appallingly clear. America is owned.
All I do know is that my faith in God has carried me through some rough spots here and there. And in the days to come I believe that may be the only thing that carries me through. I'm looking at unemployment, absolutely no dollar value to my being, and maybe even being labeled as a dissident because I don't want to give up my firearms. I guess things could be worse. These the most grim prospects I can think of right now. I can handle being destitute (I think) because I believe my faith can carry me through. My biggest, most horrible, and worst fear is seeing my children suffer.
I'm holding on to my faith.

No comments: